General terms and conditions of booking and cancellation
At the time of booking you must pay a 30% deposit with bank transfer or credit card and balance 30 days before departure
To the consumer who terminates the contract prior to departure will be debited – regardless of the payment of the deposit – the penalties listed below:
(the calculation of the days does not include the date of the withdrawal and the communication must still be received in writing on a business day – excluding Saturday – before the day of departure)
– up to 30 business days before the start of the trip 10% of the participation fee.
– 29 to 18 working days before the start of the trip 30% of the participation fee.
– 17 to 10 working days before the start of the trip 50% of the participation fee.
– 10 to 4 business days before the start of the trip 75% of the participation fee.
– Within 3 business days before the start of the trip 100% of the participation fee.
DISTANCES AND ITINERARIES
The location is ideal for visiting the city of Genoa with its aquarium (20 Km), one of the richest and most interesting in Europe, the Old Port and the nearby Molo, Lantern and museums. In a short time you can get to Nervi (9 minutes by train), Camogli (12 minutes), Pieve Alta, Monte di Santa Croce, Monte di Portofino. In the summer, many of these excursions (the Old Port, the Aquarium of Genoa, Camogli, Portofino, Portovenere and the Cinque Terre) can be made by boat from the Bogliasco pier.
Nearest Airport: Genoa at 23 Kilometers. Nearest Train: Pontetto: 200 meters. Nearest motorway: 5 km. Nearest cliff: 200 meters. Nearest beach: 800 meters